Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Storm of The DEAD Coming April 29!

John Lennon said that "Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans"- well, it would seem that in the time it's taken for me to work on SotD, "nest" for an upcoming little girl [born 4/3/06- YAY!] and now the premier of Storm of The DEAD coming next week- it's little wonder that I've had time to plan anything except my life!

Suffice it to say, with the film coming out, I'll have a lot of entries to file here at ISEFX for you- but thankfully with the film coming out, viewers will better understand some of the techniques thatI'll invariably try to impart to you in the coming weeks!

Please consider this my "hiatius" while my daughter has come into the world- I promise to keep fans of special effects and amoury "in the know" as the coming days progress!

Big things are starting to happen- Stay Tuned!

No comments: